When might your horse need a treatment?
- Following injury or lameness
- Sensitivity, tenderness or a ‘cold back’
- Unbalanced ridden work (one sided or preferred canter lead)
- Poor performance or reduced ability to carry out normal work
- Asymmetries in muscle development
- Shortened stride length or uneven gait
- Changes in normal behaviour – bucking, rearing, evading tack, refusing fences, biting, kicking, napping
As an owner, you will know better than anyone if your horse is just ‘not himself’.
Beatrice recommends regular treatments for all horses in work to maintain optimum performance – prevention is better than cure!