When might your dog need a treatment?
- Following injury or lameness
- Shortened stride or uneven gait
- Always pulling on the lead or harness
- Showing sensitivity or tenderness when touched or groomed
- Stiffness or soreness when rising from rest
- Asymmetries in muscle development
- Changes in normal behaviour – growling, snapping, reluctance to play/run/perform usual activity
As an owner, you will know better than anyone whether your dog is just ‘not herself’.
Beatrice recommends regular treatments, particularly for dogs who are very active or are required to perform competitively or for work – prevention is better than cure!